We are interested in accepting some guest posts for this blog, about topics that would be valuable to our readers. Here are some guidelines for the type of articles we’re looking for:
Article content must be unique and well-written
We’re only accepting unique content. So, the same article should not be posted anywhere else on the web (including your own blog). Having a duplicate article does not help you or us, because search engines will devalue this and treat it as spam.
We’re looking for posts that are at least 400 words in length. Around 750 to 1000 words is better. Including imagery within the post is helpful as well. We need at least one main preview image for the post, which should be 1154px by 650px. You must have the right to use the image provided.
The post should be “well-written”, meaning:
- It should not contain grammatical errors or spelling mistakes.
- It Is detailed, readable, and not spammy. It is a valuable look at the subject that someone would be interested in reading.
- Longer content should be broken up into secondary headings, bulleted lists, images, etc. This is because most people scan text on the web rather than reading all of it. It’s important to break up large walls of text into visual chunks. See this article on writing for the web for some tips.
- We’re looking for authors that have written before, and have previous work that they can link to.
- Please do not be offended if we suggest changes.